Advertisement

Saturday 17 May 2014

Playhouse Disney

Two years back I personally  purchased this encyclopedia for my son when he was 4 years old . I read together with them  make our bonding stronger and all images are big enough and colorful. They really enjoyed it.!!

Every child loves learning about animals and my kids are no exception. Join all their favorite Playhouse Disney pals for a brand-new learning experience .They are so beautiful. My seven year old boy has always admired Mickey Mouse  and my 4 year old daughter well, her answer changes daily. Playhouse Disney Encyclopedia is a fantastic resource for my children.

 This comprehensive encyclopedia is specially designed for active preschool learners eager to explore the Earth they live on, the animals they share the planet with, and the elements of nature that surround them. Each page features stunning full-color photos, easy-to-follow text, along with character art from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Handy Manny, My friends Tigger and Pooh, and Little Einsteins.


 We can pick the animals they want to learn more about and create a lesson plan featuring those animals. Every week we can pick a different group of animals, planets  and learn something new. 

I was so happy to get the opportunity to review this  book and my children are very excited to start discovering new fun learning..










No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisment