Advertisement

Saturday 7 June 2014

Weekend with Disney games.


Today, I brought my kids to Sunway Pyramid to meet Sofia . When we reached there, I saw a lot of people at LG2 Concourse area and I saw this Disney setup near to the AEON Supermarket. This event is held at LG2 Concourse area.


Disney's School's Out...

Meet Sofia the First in person
at Sunway Pyramid..

So crowded...

We love this so much.....Astro Disney.











They have organised games of the different Disney characters. I was asked to queue to play games. There is almost 5 sections of games that kids can go around to venture and play with their family members..interesting games with prizes of Spiderman stuff, magnet, cap, notebook and stickers..all booth is giving away the some prizes..the place is very crowded and just a small walkway to go to another booth..cramp and the queue lines is really messy..headache seeing so many people queuing to play the games. 

First, we played archery games. I and my kids played the game and there were a lot of people queuing up for this game too. after getting  our goodies  we move on to computer games section  to play Sofia game.Once completed the games we got goodies too... 


Many games and activities for the family and kids..like Hulk Smash, archery, tv screen games, Star War Rebels, Play and Loud (karoke game) all simple game to win this cool goodies.

My kids giveaway goodies.









I get my goodies too after playing these games . Many parents with their kids is there start to play games and activities..but have to Queue Up!! Long QUEUE ! .so crowded and no place for movement as well.






Finally we really enjoyed this weekend with ...fun activities and stuff ...during this school holidays..Thank you .
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Advertisment